Friday, January 28, 2011

Time to Share

I have discovered so many beautiful pictures of art and antiques, architecture, interior design, and fashion, and merely stashed them away in folders on my computer or in files on the internet. I have some of everything from fairy tale castles, romantic chateaus and villas, to cozy cottages, and amazing modern architecture and all the furnishings you might find inside and beautiful landscaping outside, to the people who I imagine might occupy such places.

My journeys have lead me to other wonderful bloggers, creative people, manufacturers, shops and websites that you might like to know about as well. I hope you don't mind if I share them with you without any particular rhyme or reason, but just because I think you might like them too. Well... I can't resist writing a story for fun now and then.

So without further ado...

Photo Credits:
Marie Antoinette
I had a hard time finding the original source
of this picture but discovered it on Tumbler.
Please let me know if you know more about it.

2 comments:

Kori said...

Wow I absolutely love this! Hope you have a great weekend! Kori xoxo

Anonymous said...

Here's the original artist's post: http://violscraper.deviantart.com/art/Haute-Couture-187762760