Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's So Audrey! A Style Icon

Black and White of Audrey Hepburn via Vanpop.com

Audrey Hepburn via Lemonylace on Tumblr

Quote via SarahMollyD on Tumblr

Audrey Hepburn at her Vanity Dressing Table
via Kaleidoscope Eyes on WeHeartIt

Audrey Hepburn at her Vanity Dressing Table in
"How to Steal a Million" via HollywoodPast.com

Audrey Hepburn via DreaminParis on Tumblr

Audrey Hepburn via Artemislives on WeHeartIt

Audrey Hepburn via Dragonaut on Tumblr

Audrey Hepburn via Hipsterama.com


Just remembering and sharing a few pretty photos and videos
of Audrey Hepburn an icon of beauty, style, talent and grace.

Audrey Hepburn
May 4, 1929 - January 20, 1993



5 comments:

Miss T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss T said...

I love Audrey Hepburn! and I love your blog! Thanks for the great pics! (I hope you are feeling better from your cold - the blue rooms where gorgeous) I have just started a blog too, although I suspect that you have been going for a while now. Please have a look - any suggestions would be greatful. Trish.
http://pinkleopard71.blogspot.com/

lory said...

audrey hepburn is charmante....but the 3 photos is grace kelly....a kiss for you lory

Bonnie said...

Oh my gosh, you are right Lory. Thank you for the info... I took the picture down. Grace Kelly is another one of my favorites.

Thank you for the wonderful comments Miss T. Your blog is off to a fabulous start. You're far more knowledgeable than I was at the beginning.

Nita Stacy said...

Loved this tribute to Audrey. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!