Thursday, April 16, 2009

World Builder

This award winning short movie is magical! It is called World Builder and was created by filmmaker Bruce Branit who is widely known as the co-creator of 405, (as in the big 405 Freeway in Los Angeles). World Builder is full of creativity, design, special effects, beautiful music and heartfelt love.

World Builder is about a strange man who uses holographic tools to build a world for the woman he loves. The movie was shot in a single day followed by about two years of post production. Bruce Branit is the owner of Branit VFX based in Kansas City. More information, background and info on future releases can be found on his Facebook page. Become a fan and keep in touch.

One of his many admirers wrote, "No words, just music... awe inspiring special effects... and some of the best 'facial' acting I have ever seen. I was moved to tears near the end. It speaks so strongly of love and commitment. Bravo!" Another comment posted on You Tube by Alicephrontistery wrote, "... that flower was created with such attention for the one he loved. He was afraid that she would have seen an imperfection in the world he created for her but that little yellow flower kept her from seeing it. Love is like that, isn't it? Our loved ones overlook our imperfections when they see through the eyes of love."

I'm sure this movie will create all sorts of different feelings for each of us. It made me think about everything we create, especially our memories together, for the ones we love and how it brings joy to our heart and their lives. Have you created beautiful memories in your life? As amazing as this movie is on so many levels, it is also very, very sad. It has really touched my heart and even made me shed a few tears. I wrote a poem about how it makes me feel...

I'd love to create a place that I hope you love too.
Oh how it touches my heart to see you do.
But if I lost you one day, I'd trade it all away,
If you'd just come back to stay.
Cuz what really matters most to me... is you.



Click the X in the lower right hand corner to turn off the Google ads ->X

Posted on You Tube by bbranit on February 24, 2009
Category: Film & Animation
Tags: World Builder, Bruce Branit, high quality, holograph, hologram, holographic, strange man, branitvfx, visual effects, Lightwave, Maya, 3DMax, Photoshop, Adobe, Dell, Italy, France, Kansas City, Coma, Hospital, 3D, virtual, romantic, sad, beautiful, short film, second life.

No comments: