Thursday, April 16, 2009

Susan Boyle Sings Cry Me A River!!

I can't stop watching Susan Boyle singing I Dreamed A Dream from Les Miserables on Britain's Got Talent! Millions and millions of people all over the world have been captivated by her genuine personality and phenomenal singing! She has an amazing voice and has blown everybody away! I am so happy for her! She is gonna win and go on to make all her dreams come true!

I JUST found another recording of Susan Boyle singing Cry Me A River on You Tube. They only made 1000 copies of this back in 1999. Click on the "more info" once you click the link up above to read more about it. Her voice is just stunning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too cannot stop listening too her sing. Did you see her interview on the CBS morning show? She sang a few bars of I Dreamed a Dream acapella and it gave me goose bumps.

I just listened to her sing Cry Me A River, her voice is like liquid velvet. Good luck with your new blog!