Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding Memories


I wanted to save some photos from the Royal Wedding of Prince William and his lovely new bride Catherine Elizabeth Middleton. It was truly a beautiful wedding, a dreamy fairy tale come true. You can watch highlights from their Royal Wedding in a short video here.

Prince William and Catherine received their new titles from Her Royal Magesty, Queen Elizabeth II. Their new title is now officially the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Prince William is now His Royal Highness the Duke of Cambridge. Kate's official title is Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Cambridge. The Queen also gave Prince William two additional titles... He is also now the Earl of Stratheam and Baron Carrickfergus which link him to Scotland and Northern Ireland.

I got up very early to watch their wedding live on TV in Los Angeles. I hope you had the chance to watch it too.

2 comments:

Atlanta Roofing said...

I saw the royal wedding Friday all day…..I really love it a lots…Prince William & Kate look good together too….I hope that they will be happy forever.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Beautiful,beautiful,beautiful!