I have been in the garden,
getting it ready for spring.
Creating a place to wander,
dream and ponder.
Maybe I will make a swing
under the big trees,
and a place to relax
in the afternoon breeze.
Indeed Spring is here. The garden is lush and green and the fragrant flowers are blooming. I have been busy trying to transform the over grown jungle in my backyard into a beautiful garden. I am quite exhausted and can only dream my garden would look as lovely and magical as these. Still what I have means a lot to me. :)
I hope you are enjoying your Spring days
and making your dreams come true.
1. Photographer Rodney Smith via Kelli Jo's Photostream on Flickr
2. Rose Garden Arbor via Yoninah Aliza on Tumblr
3. Belle Atelier Leaf Skirts via AbOrigine on Tumblr
(I believe this photo was in Vogue)
4. Owl Topiary via ILovedYouForever on We Heart It
5. Garden Swing via My Exquisite Life on Tumblr
(I've seen this other places but cant remember where)
6. Relaxing on the Garden Hedge via My Exquisite Life on Tumblr
(Another photo from Vogue?)
7. Circular Wall and Garden via A Cottage In the Woods on We Heart It