Monday, April 6, 2009

Favorite Blog Pic

I thought I would create a post for my favorite picture or two that I find while looking at all the lovely blogs out there. Since I am new here, I have a lot of catching up to do on top of reading your current posts. I often go back through the older posts on your blogs as well to admire what you've created in the past so it may even be a photo from long ago. I'm sure I could find a thousand pics a week because there is so much I like! Your blogs are all so lovely and I admire each and every one!

This is one of my favorite photos that I discovered over the past few weeks. I found this beautiful picture while looking for info and photos about the ocean and decor along the shore. I love the light blue and white colors and the composition of the bottles and sea life. It feels like something I would love to have in a beach cottage... which I would love to have too! It makes my dreams come alive.

I'm pretty sure I found this photo on someone's blog, as opposed to an advertisement. However, I don't remember who's blog I found it on, but I will definitely try to find out. If it is from your blog, please let me know so I can let everyone else know! I Love Your Place!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree that it is a beautiful picture. Sorry I don't know the source for it. And you're right there are so many old posts that have beautiful images.
Have a great Easter!
Patricia