Sunday, April 12, 2009

Blog Question

Does anybody know how to make a "transition" from one photo to another with a "fade in" or "wipe" or something like that? For example... taking a black and white photo or sepia photo like the one shown and having it dissolve into a color photo like the other picture. I'm looking for the html code to insert into the blog header. I have looked on Apple and around the internet but just can't figure it out. This is something that I would like to create in order to show one of our favorite blogging friends. Thank you so much!



3 comments:

Zuniga Interiors Design Studio said...

Hi Bonnie! Thanks for the mention on your blogs to follow! I love your blog and look foward to it! Look forward to hearing from you! Take Care!

Michelle
zunigainteriors.blogspot.com

~CC Catherine said...

Hi Bonnie, I'm not familiar with what your speaking of. I do know that Kodak and Adobe photoshops allow you to take a color photo and turn it to B/W or sepia., but to do the opposite, I'm not familiar with that. You may want to see if blogger has a "HELP" section where you can submit a question. That may work. Hope this helps! ~CC Catherine from "Catherine de th`e Cups"

Maria Killam said...

Maybe check with Design Ties. . . she seems to have a way of doing it! And thank you so much for your suggestions on my header, much appreciated!