Ooh la la! Merci Beaucoup!
At the end of November, I received a wonderful blog award from Mimi Bleu at Bonjour Romance! I am so honored and delighted as she is one of my favorite fellow blogging friends! She always writes the most thoughtful comments on my blog and encourages me to continue onward!
Mimi's blog, Bonjour Romance is beaming with beautiful photos and stories about her fairy tale life come true! She actually met Prince Charming in Paris, fell in love and moved there! See... I told you fairy tales and dreams really do come true! She just started her blog in August this year and already has quite a following. I hope you get a chance to check out her pretty blog and follow her incredible journey! She really said it best...
"To me the art of romance is simply living as beautifully as possible. To allow everyday people, places and things to be the inspiration for romance. Please indulge me as I write under my nom de plume and offer up a light-hearted look at all things romantical yet trés practique." ~ Mimi Bleu
The rules of acceptance are as follows:
1. Copy and paste the award and
add a link to the blog that nominated me.
2. Tell seven things about myself.
3. Nominate seven other bloggers and pass the award along.
Here are seven things about me with some inspiring photos too!
1. My favorite color is blue.
2. I am a Mayflower descendant.
3. I like old children's illustrations.
4. Some might say I go "overboard" with decorating
for Christmas, but think I should do more!
Stats & Fishbecks in Pasadena, CA is a great store
to visit for Christmas decorating ideas.
5. I like to organize just about everything,
but have a lot of things that are not organized
as well as I would like them to be... yet.
Martha Stewart has some great ideas for
organizing everything on her website like
this beautiful armoire with pretty linens!
6. My latest organization project is my laundry room.
The room needs a lot of work, and I don't know
if I should try to tackle it all on my own.
Wouldn't this be a nice laundry room!
7. I really enjoy Interior Design
and would love to work in this field!
Pass the award on to 7 other wonderful bloggers.
Here are some of my favorite blogs from around the world!
1. Green and Stylish by Borjana Eghbalian in Germany
2. A La Parisienne by Mandy in Quebec
3. Rose Tea Cottage by the Duchess in A Cottage in England
4. Un Peu Plus Jolie by Rosa Maria in Portugal
5. Stipje by Margarita in the Netherlands
6. Bleudelavende in Italy
7. Dustjacket Attic in Australia
Thank you again Mimi Bleu at Bonjour Romance
for the wonderful blog award!