Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Million Dollar Decorators, Episode 2

Ross Cassidy and Jeffrey Alan Marks

Smith Jerrod (Actor Jason Lewis)

Did you watch Episode Two of Million Dollar Decorators tonight? Anybody else notice the striking resemblance between Ross Cassidy, Project Director and BF of Jeffrey Alan Marks, and Smith Jerrod (played by Actor Jason Lewis), Samantha's Absolut Hunk boyfriend on "Sex and the City?" Hummm.... I think it's the hair...

What did you think about the show tonight?
Click here for more info about Million Dollar Decorators.

Photo credits:
Ross Cassidy and Jeffrey Alan Marks via Surroundings blog
Smith Jerrod via HolidayGolightly.com
Million Dollar Decorators via Mecox Gardens
(They filmed some scenes at Mecox in Los Angeles too)

3 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Visit my blog!
thank's, Rachel.

niartist said...

OMG~!!! I'm loving this show, and cataloging my thoughts about it on my blog right now. You gotta visit!

I didn't think about the resemblance - but you're ABSOLUTELY right!

I took pics of my pergola all dressed up this afternoon (with the 2 hour lull in the rain), and I REALLY hope you'll stop by and take a peak! :)
xo,
A

Anonymous said...

I noticed the resemblence right away & came out to Google the episode to see if it was Jason Lewis & found your blog!! Twins!!