Sunday, November 29, 2009

Purple Pashima's and Turnips



It's getting cold out! Time to get out my coats and sweaters, wraps and scarve I have two incredibly soft cashmere wraps that I purchased in Germany years ago, one in black and one in lavender. The lavender one goes perfectly with... the colors on my blog and the big turnips in Trish's post, Turnips, Tea and Cookies on her blog Trouvis. The turnips look a little bit pinker than my Pashima wrap in the pictures but it's still pretty close.

Be sure to check out Trish's recent post on Trouvis, 3 Fine Grains, with some beautiful natural Christmas decorations made from grain sacks. This made me realize, I actually have a bit of grain sack decor! I just might even have thee ultimate grain sack SACK, at least I think it might count... stay tuned!

Photo Credits:
Lavender Pashima by Me
Turnips by Trish at Trovis

1 comment:

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour! I love the lavender color and cashmere is the best! You have an award over on my blog - if you'd prefer not to share or participate, no worries - just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed you blog and am thankful to have you as my blogging friend!